Submit your story about your tiger mom for a chance to get published and win a cash prize!!!
Hyperink is now accepting submissions for their My Tiger Mom & Me contest. We’re looking for stories about real Tiger Moms.
We’ll include the 10 best entries in our upcoming anthology. All accepted authors will receive a byline and a free copy of the book.
(Don’t know what a Tiger Mom is? Click here for some background information.)CASH PRIZES:
First Place: $500
Second Place: $300
Third Place: $200
The 3 winning authors will also receive consideration for a book deal with Hyperink, a cutting edge digital publisher.
DEADLINE: July 29, 2011
We’ll list the winners on our site and notify them via email on August 19, 2011.
- This contest is open to all writers, published or unpublished.
- Submissions should not exceed 5,000 words
- You may submit multiple stories for consideration.
- We accept submissions in doc, docx, pdf, and rtf formats.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this subject material, you are welcome to use a pen name.
The Hyperink publishing team will read and judge every entry. All decisions on winning entries are final.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through the form below. Include your full name, pen name (if applicable) and tell us a little bit about yourself.”